Apple Macbook Pro 13″ 512GBM2 Chip (Silver or Space Gray)
- Apple M2 Chip with 8-Core CPU and 10-Core GPU
- 8GB unified memory
- 512GB SSD storage
- 13-inch Retina display with True Tone
Graphics and Video Support:
- 10-core GPU
- Dual display and video mirroring: Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 3840 by 2160 pixels on an external display, both at millions of colors
Connections and Expansions:
- Two Thunderbolt/ USB 4 ports (USB-C) with support for: charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt(up to 40 Gbps) and USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Headphone port
Keyboard and Trackpad:
- Touch Bar – A Multi-Touch enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to the tools you want, right when you want them.
- Full-size keyboard with 78 (U.S.) individual LED backlit keys, including 12 function keys and 4 arrow keys with ambient light sensor
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
Battery and Power:
- Up to 17 hours wireless web
- Up to 20 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- 58.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Wide stereo sound
- Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- Headphone port: Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- MacOS Big Sur
Size and Weight:
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.56 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds (1.4 kg)3
MNEJ3LL/A (Space Gray), MNEQ3LL/A (Silver)
Limited Warranty and Service:
Your Macbook comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple- authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.