UCF Employee Payroll Deduction
Say “Hello” to Payroll Deduction.
How It Works:
- Stop by the Technology Product Center in the Tech Commons and pick out the device(s) and accessories you wish you purchase. Alternatively, visit one of the following URLS for a larger electronic selection:
- If you do decide to shop either Dell or Apple online, bring us the part number of the item(s) you wish to purchase or a valid quote. DO NOT BUY ONLINE DIRECTLY OR YOU WILL NOT BE ENROLLED IN PAYROLL DEDUCTION.
- This program includes not only computers, but also anything you may want to go along with your device: cases, covers, software, and other accessories. Grab any and all you need so you can bundle them on your purchase.*
- After selecting your products, tell a cashier in the Tech Product Center you wish to enroll in the Payroll Deduction program for this purchase.
- Fill out the Payroll Deduction from.
- You only have to pay 10% upfront, the rest will be deducted from your paychecks over an agreed upon amount of time using the following payment scale:
- $350 to $500 – 6 payments or 3 months maximum deduction period (in stock items only – no special orders)
- $500 to $1,000 – 12 payments or 6 months maximum deduction period*
- $1,000 to $2,000 – 16 payments or 8 months maximum deduction period
- $2,000 to $3,000 – 20 payments or 10 months maximum deduction period*
- If approved*, you can take your purchase with you same-day! In the case of special order items, we will notify you when they arrive. We may also be able to ship directly to your house.
There are no returns on purchases made through the payroll deduction process.
*Approval is based on position classification. USPS (who have passed the probationary status), A&P and Faculty are eligible. OPS, Students and other status are not eligible. TPC staff can verify eligibility.
*Only one payroll deduction enrollment is allowed at a time so get everything you need at once.
*$350 minimum purchase to participate. $3,000 maximum purchase.
*All payroll deduction orders are subject to review and approval by store management prior to completion of the transaction. Terms and Conditions apply. See Payroll Deduction form for details.
*Special order or pre-order items with long lead-times may arrive after the first payroll deduction has already occurred.
*Because of the nature of Payroll Deduction returns are not allowed. Exchanges for defective items and certain exemptions are only approved by the store.