Apple iMac 24″ 256GB M1 Chip Blue, Green, Pink and Silver
- Apple M1 chip 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores
- 8GB unified memory
- 256GB SSD storage
- 24-inch 4.5K Retina display
- 4480-by-2520 resolution at 218 pixels per inch with support for 1 billion colors
- True Tone technology
Graphics and Video Support:
- Apple M1 Chip 7-core GPU
- Thunderbolt 3 digital video output
Connections and Expansions:
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
Keyboard and Mouse:
- Magic Keyboard
- Magic Mouse
- 143W power adapter
802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac compatible
Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 1080p FaceTime HD camera with M1 image signal processor
- High-fidelity six-speaker system with force-cancelling woofers
- Studio-quality three-mic array with high signal-to-noise ratio and directional beamforming
- Support for “Hey Siri”
- Mac OS Big Sur
Size and Weight:
- Height: 18.1 inches (46.1 cm)
- Width: 21.5 inches (54.7 cm)
- Depth: Depth: 5.8 inches (14.7 cm)
- Weight: 9.83 pounds (4.46 kg)
MGTF3LL/A (Silver) MJV83LL/A (Green) MJV93LL/A (Blue) MJVA3LL/A (Pink)
Limited Warranty and Service:
Your Macbook comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple- authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (email@example.com) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.