Logitech C925e Webcam
- Multiple Resolutions
- 1080p/30fps (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 720p/30fps (up to 1280 x 720 pixels)
- Built-in mic: stereo, dual omni-directional
- Diagonal field of view (dFoV): 78°
- USB connectivity: USB-A plug-and-play
- C925e is Certified for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams®. Certifications and compatibility with other popular applications include BlueJeans, Cisco Webex™, Fuze, Google Meet™, GoToMeeting®, Lifesize Cloud, Pexip, RingCentral Video, Vidyo, and Zoom®.
- Height: 2.87 in (73 mm)
- Width: 4.96 in (126 mm)
- Depth: 1.77 in (45 mm)
- Cable Length: 6.00 ft (1.83 m)
- Weight: 6.00 oz (170 g)
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.