Dell Latitude 7320 2-in-1 (Detachable Tablet Style)
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5-1145G7 Processor (4 Core,8MB Cache, up to 4.4GHz, vPro-Capable)
- 16GB, onboard, LPDDR3, 2133MHz
- 256GB M.2 PCIe Class 35 SSD
Graphics and Video Support:
- IR Camera Front facing 5 MP 1080p
- 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1280) Anti-Glare Anti-Smudge Touch Screen
- Dual Array Integrated Microphones
Connections and Expansions:
2 Thunderbolt™3 with Power Delivery & DisplayPort (USB Type-C™)
- Micro SIM Card Slot
- Fingerprint Reader
- Universal Audio jack
- Volume control
- Wedge-shaped Lock Slot
Keyboard and Mouse:
- Keyboard and Stylus Pen Not Included
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- VPro Enabled
- Windows Hello 4.0 Supported
Size and Weight:
- Height: .33 inches
- Width: 11.4 inches
- Depth: 8.19 inches
- Weight: Starting weight 1.7 pounds
- 5 Year Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
- 5 Year Accidental Damage Coverage.
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.