Dell Optiplex 3080 Micro Form Factor (MFF)
- Intel Core i5 processor, i5-10500T, 6 cores, 12MB Cache, 2.3GHz up to 3.8 GHz
- 8GB (1x8gb) 2666MHz DDR
- 128GB NVMe SSD Class 35
Graphics and Video Support:
- Integrated Graphics
Connections and Expansions:
- Front: 1. Power Button | 2. Universal Audio Jack | 3. Line-out | 4. 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A Port |
- Back: 5. Thumbscrew | 6. Knock-out Slots for Wireless Antennas | 7. RJ-45 | 8. USB 3.1 Type A Ports (2) (1 with Smart Power on) | 10. USB 2.0 Gen 2 Type A Ports (2) | 11. K-lock Slot |12. 1 DisplayPort | 13. 1 HDMI |14. Power Connection
Keyboard and Mouse:
- Wired keyboard
- wired mouse
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- TPM Enabled
Size and Weight:
- Height: 7.2 inches
- Width: 1.4 inches
- Depth: 7.0 inches
- Minimum Weight: 2.6 pounds
- 5 Year Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.