Apple Macbook Pro 13″ 256GB with Touch Bar 2020 Space Gray (Demo Unit)
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5 (i5-8257U) 1.4GHz Turbo Boost to 3.9Ghz
- 8GB of 2133MHz LPDDR3 onboard memory
- 256GB SSD
- Retina display with True Tone
Graphics and Video Support:
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics 645
Connections and Expansions:
- Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
- Headphone port
Keyboard and Trackpad:
- Touch Bar – A Multi-Touch enabled strip of glass built into the keyboard for instant access to the tools you want, right when you want them.
- 65 (U.S.) or 66 (ISO) keys including 4 arrow keys in an inverted-T arrangement
- Force Touch trackpad for precise cursor control and pressure-sensing capabilities; enables Force clicks, accelerators, pressure-sensitive drawing, and Multi-Touch gestures
Battery and Power:
- Up to 10 hours wireless web
- Up to 10 hours Apple TV app movie playback
- Built-in 58.2-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 61W USB-C Power Adapter
Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- 720p FaceTime HD camera
- Stereo speakers with high dynamic range
- Three microphones
- Headphone port: Support for audio line out (digital/analog)
and 3.5 mm headphone jack
- MacOS Big Sur
Size and Weight:
- Height: 0.61 inch (1.56 cm)
- Width: 11.97 inches (30.41 cm)
- Depth: 8.36 inches (21.24 cm)
- Weight: 3.1 pounds (1.4 kg)
Limited Warranty and Service:
Your Macbook comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple- authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.