Dell XPS 13″ 9305
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.2 GHz)
- 8GB 4267MHz LPDDR4x
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State
- 13.3″ FHD (1920 x 1080) InfinityEdge Non-Touch display
Graphics and Video Support:
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
Connections and Expansions:
- 2 Thunderbolt™ 4 ports with Power Delivery/DisplayPort
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ port with Power Delivery/DisplayPort
Keyboard and Trackpad:
- Backlit English Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader
Battery and Power:
- 4-Cell 54WHr Integrated Battery
- 65 W AC adapter
- Killer™ Wi-Fi 6 AX1650 (2 x 2) and Bluetooth 5.1
- 2.25mm 720p at 30 fps HD, digital array microphones
- Stereo speakers professionally tuned with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro; 2W x 2 = 4W total
- Headphone port
- Windows 10
Size and Weight:
- Height: 0.62″ (15.8 mm)
- Width: 11.9″ (302 mm)
- Depth: 7.8″ (199 mm)
- Starting at 2.6 lb (1.16 kg) non-touch
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at the time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.