Dell Inspiron 15 5510
- 11th Generation Intel Core i5-11300H Processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.4GHz)
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz
- 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State
- 15.6 Inch FHD (1920×1080)Anti-glare LED Backlight Non-Touch Narrow Border WVA Display
Graphics and Video Support:
- Intel Iris Xe Graphics with Shared Graphics Memory
Connections and Expansions:
- (2) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- (1) USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Type-C™ with DisplayPort™ and Power Delivery
- (1) Headset (Headphone and microphone combo)
- (1) HDMI 1.4
- (1) SD-Card Reader
Keyboard and Trackpad:
- Backlit Standard Keyboard with Fingerprint Reader
Battery and Power:
- 4-Cell 54WHr Integrated Battery
- 65 W AC adapter
- Intel AX201 WiFi 6 802.11ax DualBand 2.4&5GHz + Bluetooth 5.2
- HD 1280 x 720 at 30 fps camera
- Dual Speakers
- Headphone port
- Windows 10
Size and Weight:
- Height: 0.71″ (17.99 mm)
- Width: 14.02″ (356.06 mm)
- Depth: 9.01″ (228.9 mm)
- Starting Weight: 3.6 lb (1.633 kg)
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at the time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.