Apple Watch SE GPS 44mm.
SE (GPS) Features:
- Aluminum Case
- Always-on altimeter
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Second-generation optical heart sensor
- International emergency calling
- Emergency SOS
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces with fall detection
- Ambient light sensor
- Speaker 50 percent louder
- Microphone (enables Noise app)
- Apple Pay
- Capacity 32GB
- Ceramic and sapphire crystal back
- 44mm (368 by 448 pixels, 977 sq mm display area)
- 40mm (324 by 394 pixels, 759 sq mm display area)
- Retina LTPO OLED display (1000 nits brightness)
- S5 SiP with 64-bit dual-core processor up to 2x faster than S3
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery up to 18 hours
- Magnetic charging cable
What’s in the Box:
- Aluminum Case
- Sport Band (can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic Charging Cable
Size and Weight:
- Height: 44mm
- Width: 38mm
- Depth: 10.4mm
- Case Weight (GPS): 36.20g
MKQ43LL/A (Silver), MKQ63LL/A (Space Gray), MKQ53LL/A (Starlight).
Limited Warranty and Service:
Your Apple Watch comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to two years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple- authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775. Apple Watch Series 5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 5 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (firstname.lastname@example.org) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.