iMac 21″ 3.6GHz Core i3
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) Retina 4K display
- 3.6GHz quad-core 8th-generation Intel Core i3 processor
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 memory
- 256GB SSD
- Radeon Pro 555X with 2GB of GDDR5 memory
Connections and Expansion:
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Thunderbolt 3 output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
Keyboard and Mouse:
- Magic Mouse 2
- Magic Keyboard
Size and Weight:
- Height: 17.7 inches (51.6 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (65.0 cm)
- Stand Depth: 6.9 inches (20.3 cm)
- Weight: 12.1 pounds (5.48 kg)
- FaceTime HD camera
- 1 year Limited Hardware Warranty
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (email@example.com) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.