iMac 21.5″ 2.3GHz quad-core i5
- 21.5-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit display with IPS technology; 1920-by-1080 sRGB display resolution with support for millions of colors
- 2.3Hz quad-core Intel Core i5 processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 8GB (two 4GB) of 2133MHz DDR3 memory
- 1TB (5400-rpm) hard drive
- Intel Iris Plus graphics 640
Video Support and Camera:
- FaceTime HD camera
- Simultaneously supports full native resolution on the built-in display and up to 1920 by 1080 pixels on an external display
- Support for extended desktop and video mirroring modes
- Stereo speakers
- Headphone port
- Headphone/optical digital audio output (minijack)
- Support for Apple iPhone headset with microphone
Connections and Expansion:
- SDXC card slot
- Four USB 3 ports
- Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Thunderbolt 3 output with support for DVI, VGA, and dual-link DVI (adapters sold separately)
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45 connector)
802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking;2 IEEE 802.11a/b/g compatible
Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology
Size and Weight:
- Height: 17.7 inches (45.0 cm)
- Width: 20.8 inches (52.8 cm)
- Depth: 6.9 inches (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 pounds (5.68 kg)
Limited Warranty and Service:
Your iMac comes with 90 days of free telephone support and a one-year limited warranty. Purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan to extend your service and support to three years from your computer’s purchase date. Only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides you with direct telephone support from Apple technical experts and the assurance that repairs will be handled by Apple- authorized technicians using genuine Apple parts. For more information, visit Apple Support or call 800-823-2775.
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
Personal Purchases: Please visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours. Call (407) 823-5603 or Email the TPC (email@example.com) for availability.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.