MacBook Pro 16″
- System on a Chip (Processor): (065-CG4V) – Apple M3 Pro with 12‑core CPU, 18‑core GPU and 16‑core Neural Engine
- Memory: (065-CG50) – 18GB unified memory
- Storage: (065-CG56) – 512GB SSD storage
- Power Adapter: (065-CG5D) – 140W USB-C Power Adapter
- Thunderbolt: (065-CG5G) – Three Thunderbolt 4 ports, HDMI
- port, SDXC card slot, MagSafe 3 port
- Display: (065-CG5J) – 16-inch Liquid Retina XDR display
- Pro Apps Bundle for Education: (065-CG7K) – None
- Keyboard Language: (065-CG7D) – Backlit Magic Keyboard with Touch ID – US English
- Accessory Kit: (065-CGQN) – Accessory Kit
*Includes 4-Year AppleCare+ for Schools – 16-inchMacBook Pro Apple Silicon (no service fees)
The UCF Technology Product Center is a store only for UCF students, staff, faculty, and institutional purchases. Some products we sell are licensed or discounted specifically for the UCF community. These products (including student software, Apple computers, etc.) require proof of eligibility. A UCF ID Card or other identification can be provided at time of purchase in the UCF Technology Product Center. Affiliate sites may require accounts to be created using a valid UCF email address.
How to purchase:
UCF Institutional Purchases: Please visit our UCF Departments Information page to submit institutional orders by using the Service Now order form link.
Payroll Deductions: Please review our Payroll Deduction information page and visit the Technology Product Center, conveniently located on the UCF Main Campus, during store hours.