KnightTech Laptop Purchase Program 2019 – A UCF Student Exclusive!
Need an easy way to get a computer for school with simple monthly payment options? KnightTech Laptop Purchase Program is just what you need! You’ll get simple automatic billing to your credit card at just $47.50 per month and in just 24 months, it’s yours! The best part? It’s covered under warranty for 4 years with accident protection and we can service it right here on the main campus at the Technology Commons. (Terms and conditions apply.)
- First, you’ll enroll in the program. You’ll need to accept the terms and conditions found here so check it out.
- Next, you’ll stop by the TPC, sign your enrollment form and make your first month’s payment. We’ll put your credit card of choice on file so we can automatically bill it once you’ve got your computer.
- TPC collects a bunch of orders from participants up until August 1, 2019. Make sure to sign up before then!
- You pick up your computer starting at Fall semester move-in on August 23, 2019.
- TPC bills your credit card once a month. We’ll send you a receipt for your records. This continues until the computer is paid off, then you are done!
It’s a Dell Latitude 3400 laptop. This computer meets the recommendations for most programs on campus. It’s not for the hardcore gamer or engineering student, but it’s a great all-around, general purpose laptop. This solid, business class computer has a warranty that we can support right here on campus. It’s got accidental damage protection too! For specs, it has an Intel i5 processor, Windows 10 Pro, 8gb RAM, 256gb solid state hard drive, and a hi-def 14” screen with webcam and mic. Detailed config found here:
$47.50 a month.
Maybe. You are paying a little extra here, so you don’t have that huge cost up front. Also, you can’t get just any computer serviced under warranty for free on campus.
Bring it by the Student Support Desk in the Tech Commons for service! If the issue is covered by the warranty, we’ll fix it. No cost. Note that viruses, malware, and intentional damage aren’t things that computer warranties cover… safe surfing!
You can pay off your agreement early if you like but after you sign up, you are responsible for the full price.
No problem. Fill out this form⇩ Come by the TPC, We can take care of that for you!
You must be in good standing with the university, financially and academically.
We’ll put an academic hold on your account after 30 days that will stay until you catch up on your payments.
We’ll still charge your card.
Oh dang, that’s umm… too bad. We’ll still charge your card and/or put an academic hold on your account.